Thanks for taking the time to explore my personal portfolio. I invite you to view some of my past projects as well as learn about my developments, skills and experiences. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you may have. I am always available to discuss investment opportunities, new business ideas as well as contract based projects surrounding business development, online marketing, lead generation and sales.
Rhys Boulanger is a born and raised Calgarian. Upon graduating high school at Calgary’s only self directed school “Bishop Carroll”, He pursued a Bachelors of Business Administration specializing in marketing from Mount Royal University.
In 2010 Rhys founded Revwerks an E-commerce based Automotive parts distribution site that catered to automotive enthusiasts local to Calgary. Over the next 5 years he built a portfolio of over 500 different manufacturers, hosted over 20 automotive driving events as well as exceeded yearly sales targets for the Canadian Region. In 2014 Revwerks expanded into California opening a distribution center that would allow for expansion for U.S. based Clientele. Three additional E-Commerce based platforms were also created to expand market reach throughout North America.
Alongside Revwerks ventures Rhys has spent time working on numerous other projects including real estate development, SaaS based software sales, Contract work involving web-design, social media marketing, SEO Campaigns, Web Analytics, Link Building and Developing Marketing campaigns. He personally allocates 100% of his time to sales, marketing and future development.
- Facilitated and maintained an efficient strategy for the execution of multiple e-commerce based online platforms. Managed a team of multiple third party web developers, designers and system administrators to ensure an effective execution of project plans for multiple web-based projects.
- Rhys Has contributed to the success over 25 different projects ranging from web-design, e-commerce platforms, app-development, Database Migration, Web Scraping and database Excel Automation.
- Designed multiple marketing campaigns both conventional Adwords advertising as well as creative social media marketing that are both engaging for the target audience but also convert into a workeable lead. Most campaigns reaching a 5% or higher CTR rate.
- Facilitated multiple SEO campaigns that have resulted in ranking over 80 pre-defined and researched keywords for multiple product lines. Responsible for developing strategies and ensuring growth of keywords ranking using multiple methods. Currently hold multiple keywords ranking on 1st page of google.com, google.ca as well as yahoo.com.
- Managed and ensured proper execution of over 15 different websites. Responsible for the Hiring of all third party developers. Managing job expectations to contractors through various forms of communication. In some cases overcoming language barriers. Establishing clear expectations to externally hired contractors and placing value on unique project characteristics set forth in planning stages. Ensuring all projects are on schedule both from a physical time perspective as well as budgets.
- Exceeded monthly sales targets continuously year after year both in Revwerks as well in SaaS Based software sales while working for Replicon. Implemented exceptional customer service to every client both educating and answering any questions that may be of concern. Maintaining a mindset and or goal of building a lasting relationship with both new prospects as well as existing clientele in order to ensure the success of each organization.